To be nominated, interested students should submit the duly filled Letter of Approval form (signed by Faculty Advisor and Head of Department) along with the passport copy and your official transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy it to email@example.com.
Pl note: If you are currently not in the campus and if it is difficult to get the approval letter signed, approval can be received through email and the corresponding emails can be forwarded.
Nominations submitted in this application round are strictly for the Fall semester 2022.
Nomination deadline: 10th March,2022
Application deadline: 20th March, 2022
A few facts about SDU:
- We have app. 28,000 full-time students on five campuses: Odense, Kolding, Esbjerg, Sønderborg and Slagelse.
- App. 20% of our student population is international.
- Incoming exchange students may choose any campus where they find relevant courses (except Slagelse that currently does not offer courses taught in English)
- Each year we welcome more than 500 exchange students and send out more than 800 for studies and/or internships.
Services for exchange students
- Orientation days with various practical and informative elements.
- Accommodation guarantee for incoming students.
- A very active ESN section (Erasmus Student Network), arranging many events, excursions, parties etc. every year.
- Student and career counselling
- Information on examination forms and academic culture in Denmark
- And many more.
For questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the International Coordinators for:
- Humanities at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business and Social Sciences at email@example.com
- Engineering at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Science and Health Sciences at email@example.com
- Summer School at firstname.lastname@example.org
- General inquiries at email@example.com