The Consortium of Russian universities invites international Civil Engineering students to enroll in a two-week English-taught spring school “Technological innovations in modern Civil Engineering”. The course is designed for senior undergraduate/graduate students.
Our experience in 2020 proved that we can provide exceptional remote experience to our students so, as everyone’s health and safety remains our top priority, the school will be offering its courses online this spring.
The school is a joint program of the leading Russian universities, that have vast experience of training Civil Engineering experts:
– Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B. N. Yeltsin (a member of the 5-100 Project),
– Voronezh State Technical University (a member of the project “Flagship universities of Russia”),
– Vyatka State University (a member of the project “Flagship universities of Russia”)
During the first week, students are introduced to the theoretical foundations of civil engineering through online lectures from top experts in the following focus fields:
– Geoinformation systems in urban planning, territory management and planning;
– Construction 3D printing;
– Advanced and cutting-edge technologies of mass industrialized construction;
– Modern approaches to concrete material science;
– Innovative approaches to forecasting and modeling of building collapse;
– Capacity rating with presence of defects;
– Peculiarities and specifications of installation of modern frame constructions.
As part of our course, we place great emphasis on practical tasks and project work. On the second week, our students work on a personal project under supervision of one of the experts. This combination of theoretical and practical tasks in one two-week intensive course is a unique way to improve your professional and communicational skills, engaging with students from around the globe.
The project is supported by our industrial partner Neosinga (Cambodia based group of companies providing services in real estate, construction development, and estate management).
We are happy to invite students of your educational organization to enroll in our School this spring. More information about the course and the registration form is available at https://internship-in-russia.online/
Want to learn more about the most innovative trends and technology that are distrupting construction industry? Sign up to enroll in a two-week spring school “Technological innovations in modern Civil Engineering”!
Dates – April 05-17, 2021
Tuition fee – 100 USD per person
Each student will get 3 certificates from 3 Universities, 2 ECTS each.