Greetings from RWTH International Academy Short Term Programs.
Due to the current global situation, we decided to in fact realize our 2021 Summer Schools taking place in June and July as distance-learning Online Courses to ensure the safety of our participants at any time.
The following June & July courses will be organized online:
- Automotive & Mobility Studies | June 14 – July 9
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics | June 21 – July 2
- Robotics, Communication Networks and Innovation | June 28 – July 16
- Smart Electrical Power Systems | July 5 – 16
- Automation & Simulation | July 12 – 30
- Sustainable Energy Technology | July 19 – 30
Our August Summer Schools are still planned to take place on campus in Aachen:
- Production Technology meets Industry 4.0 | August 2 – 20
- Robotics for Future Industrial Applications | August 2 – 20
In case the situation in late summer still doesn’t allow further travel or requires long quarantine periods, we will also replace these programs with Online Courses.
Even when staying at home, our Online Course students can expect an excellent international learning experience with:
- highly mixed/international group
- online lectures & tutorials
- group work & self-study
- German research topics
- intercultural exchange
- virtual social events
- full online experience
- RWTH certificate
Another great advantage of this format is the discounted program fee reduced by 40%.
Since our Online Courses are a great opportunity to broaden your horizon and gain an intensive academic qualification during summer time – independent of any travel restrictions, we appreciate you sending this information to the Indian Institute of Technology Madras student community as well as faculties. We would be delighted to welcome students from your institution.
In order to inform about the concept of a digital Summer School, we organize three Zoom info-events in which we present our experiences from 2020 and plans for 2021 to you. To join one of our sessions, simply register and receive an invitation following this link.
You are of course more than welcome to reach out to us. We will be glad to answer all your concerns and questions during these times. Best wishes and good health to all of you!