The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and Association of Indian Universities (AIU) are organizing an international virtual conference on the internationalization of higher education from 4−6 May 2022. France is invited as the guest country.
The three-day conference is a platform for stakeholders and higher education institutions from Germany, France, India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka to connect and liaison. They will discuss the future of international exchange in higher education and share good practices.
We invite you to submit your proposal for sessions on 4 & 5 May 2022 on the following topics:
- Digitalization: Using digital solutions for monitoring and evaluation of international activities
- Equity and access: Enabling international education for all
- Non-degree-seeking mobility: Fostering internationalization through short-term stays
- Strategic partnerships: Developing sustainable and multi-lateral partnerships between institutions
- Philanthropic funding in higher education: Exploring opportunities
- Rankings: Improving the quality of higher education.
The submission deadline is 31 March 2022.
Call for Proposal Conference 2022 DAAD & AIU
For details, please read the attachment or visit www.daad.in/conference.
You can submit your proposal here.
We are looking forward to your contribution.
For any queries, please contact: email@example.com