Eiffel scholarship program of excellence
the call for applications for the Eiffel scholarship program of excellence for September 2022 intake is now open.
The Eiffel scholarship program, established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, is designed for international students pursuing study programmes in the following fields :
- Science and techniques (biology and health, ecological transition, mathematics and digital, science and engineering)
- Human and social science (history, French language and civilization, law and political sciences, economics and management)
The scholarship programme funds master’s (M1/M2) courses for 12 to 36 months and offers funding for PhD students to spend 12 months in France through joint supervision or a joint direction of thesis (preferably the 2nd year of the PhD).
The scholarship covers the following benefits:
– monthly allowance of €1,181 (for master’s programme) and €1,700 (for PhD level studies)
– international return trip, national and local transport, health insurance, and cultural activities
– an additional housing allowance, under certain conditions
Please note: Only the French educational institutions can submit the scholarship application on applicant’s behalf. Applications submitted directly by the candidates will not be considered.
The last date for the reception of applications is Friday, 7th January 2022. For more information, please refer to this link or the attached document. For queries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com