We would like to inform about the Charpak exchange scholarship – Autumn session
The program is designed for Indian students from all fields and streams of study, enrolled in an Indian institution at the Bachelors or Master’s degree level, who wish to undertake an exchange semester programme (for a period of one to four months).
The Charpak exchange program offers the following benefits to the awardees based on merit:
- monthly stipend of 860 euros
- social security
- student visa and Campus France fee waiver
- assistance in finding an affordable student accommodation
The applicant must be:
- an Indian national residing in India
- not more than 30 years old (maximum at the time of application)
- be currently enrolled in an Indian institution of higher learning that has a tie-up with the French institution where the applicant will pursue an exchange semester. Please note that it is mandatory.
- final semester project and laboratory research in a partner institute in France is not applicable.
- Opening of the call for applications: Wednesday, 01 March 2023
- Deadline for the reception of applications: Friday, 28 April 2023 (23:59 IST)
- Publication of results: End of May 2023
For additional information please visit: