Charpak Exchange Scholarship 2022 (spring session: January to May).
the Embassy of France in India is inviting applications for Charpak Exchange Scholarship 2022 (spring session: January to May).
The scholarship program is open to Indian students of all profiles studying at the bachelor’s or master’s level, leaving for a semester of study in France in the framework of a partnership between their Indian establishment and a French host institution. The scholarship will be offered for one academic semester (4 months) between January and May 2022 and covers the following benefits:
- monthly stipend of 700 euros
- social security
- student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
- assistance in securing an affordable student accommodation
– The applicants must check for existing exchange partnerships with their Indian institution before applying for the scholarship.
– The students going for final semester projects or laboratory research in a partner institute in France are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
DEADLINE: Monday, 8th November 2021 (23:59 IST)
For information on eligibility, application procedure etc, refer to https://www.inde.campusfrance.org/charpak-exchange-scholarship-spring-session-jan-may or write to email@example.com