We are pleased to announce the call for the Hokkaido University: OGGs-STSI program (Academic Year 2024).
Program Name: Hokkaido University OGGs-STSI program
Application Deadline: 10 November 2023
- Basic Program (short-term): June 2024 – July 2024 (2 months)
- Advanced Program (long-term): June 2024 – Nov 2024 (3-6 months)
Location: Hokkaido University (HU), Japan
1) Students who are enrolled in a graduate degree program (Master / Ph. D) and will continuously be enrolled during participation.
2) Students who [will] have acquired a Bachelor’s degree and will enter Master’s program by the beginning of the participation in the program.
3) Students in 4th and 5th year- Dual Degree can also apply for the program.
4) Students should have at least CGPA 8.0
Please find the format of the first three documents in the attachment below.
1) Program Application_Research plan (attached)
2) Program Application_Course List (attached)
3) Program Application_Recommendation (attached)
4) Official Transcript
5) Official Certificate of Enrollment
6) Copy of passport
The documents should be uploaded as a single PDF in the Google Form. Please submit the documents on or before the application deadline. Late submissions will not be considered.
For more information, please refer to the attached document. Please contact Mr. Praveen Kumar at email@example.com for further queries & correspondence.