We are pleased to inform you about the Future Research Talent (FRT) program. The 2024 FRT program will provide selected Indian students with an opportunity to travel to ANU to pursue collaborative research for a period of 10-12 weeks, in a range of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and Medicine disciplines.
Program Name: ANU Future Research Talent (FRT)
Duration: May 2024 – July 2024
Total Grant: AUD$8,500
Location: Australian National University
Nomination deadline: 13 November 2023
• Students undertaking a 4-year UG program should be completing the 3rd year of their degree by mid-2024. (Final-year students cannot apply)
• Students undertaking a 5-year integrated UG+PG program should be completing the 3rd or 4th year of their degree by mid-2024. (Final year students cannot apply)
• Students undertaking a 2-year PG / Master degree program should be completing the 1st year of their degree by mid-2024.
PhD candidates can apply but only for research projects that are identified on the FRT webpage.
The following documents are required for the nomination procedure.
1) Letter of Approval (Please click on it to download)
3) Official Transcripts
4) Statement of Purpose (500 words)
Please include all these documents in a single PDF and upload it in the Google form. Late submissions will not be accepted. Only nominated students will be required to complete the application procedure.